[CinCV TNG] Time to take a look at the new additions in upstream ?

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:34:14 CEST 2015

Is this time to take a look at the new additions in upstream?

The newsletter of cinelerra 4.6 (HV) announce several new additions in
theirversion of 05.11.2015.

Perhaps it is time to dwell on what could be integrated into HP.

http://cinelerra.org/2015/index.php/2014-11-19-00-57-12/cinelerra

Pierre

Here is the text of their newsletter: