[CinCV TNG] Adding an updated News entry to the website.

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 03:21:15 CEST 2015

Hi, the current "news" on the website still refers to June 2014. I think
it's time for a new entry to be added. Here's a candidate:

May 2015:
Development is still very active in the cinelerra-CV community! Further
stabilization of the UTF-8 support has taken place thanks to the
feedback from the community of users. In addition, a new plugin unique
to cinelerra-cv has been added (GrayCstoration) for sophisticated
denoising. This is in addition to several updates to the user manual,
translations and further code stabilization (memory leaks, proper
casting of functions and general code clean up). We are not just
stabilizing our current code. Thanks to the dedication of Johannes Sixt,
a first merge of the cinelerra 4.0 codebase with cinelerra-cv is
undergoing testing. Check back here for more info and updates.

Thanks,
Nicola