[CinCV TNG] Updating online version of the user manual

stefano buscaglia stefano.buscaglia at binarioetico.it
Sun May 10 21:47:41 CEST 2015

Il 10/05/2015 20:47, Nicola Ferralis ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Who is in charge with the CV website at the moment?

Hi Nicola,
ithink it's Mettavihari, in any case some months ago i did a responsive
version of the template and some other steps for the website SEO and
usability.

If someone help me to get the FTP credential i can do what you want and
i can make a demo useful to make a review by list members.

have a nice day

S.
--
CV stands for Community Version. This website is meant to be a
community home page for Cinelerra. We try to complete the amazing