[CinCV TNG] Some patches

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:15:32 CEST 2015

Hi, Johannes.

$ git am /home/user/Downloads/patches/ml/*
Applying: Added horizontal scrolling by mouse wheel push
Applying: Added some more playback speeds
/home/user/cvo_wp_new/.git/rebase-apply/patch:135: trailing whitespace.

/home/user/cvo_wp_new/.git/rebase-apply/patch:140: trailing whitespace.

/home/user/cvo_wp_new/.git/rebase-apply/patch:145: trailing whitespace.

/home/user/cvo_wp_new/.git/rebase-apply/patch:150: trailing whitespace.

/home/user/cvo_wp_new/.git/rebase-apply/patch:212: space before tab in
indent.
                    renderengine->audio->write_buffer(audio_out_packed,
real_output_len);
warning: 5 lines add whitespace errors.
Applying: Add keyboard shortcut to move tracks up and down
$