[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra not display after running

Yaroslav Shevchenko lazy.starwing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:25:01 CEST 2015

I make screenshots for "OneBig" layout.
1. Four urxvt.
2. After runnig of cinelerra it creates one transparent window.
3. Because of xmonad's magicFocus,  when I change another window as
active that one moves to big part of display. After moving cinelerra
start running normally.
The feature of tiling managers - they modified size of windows by needed
algorithms. If you know WM_CLASS and WM_NAME of some window, you make
the window not changes its size.
xprop of transparent window is:
/ $ xprop//
//_NET_WM_DESKTOP(CARDINAL) = 6//
//WM_STATE(WM_STATE)://
//        window state: Normal//
//        icon window: 0x0//
//WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS)://
//        program specified location: 0, 0//
//        program specified size: 128 by 128//
//WM_ICON_NAME(STRING) = "x"//
//WM_NAME(STRING) = "x"//
/After adding in xmonad.hs:
      , title =? "x"                    --> doFloat
all running good. But "x" dangerous identifier because of some other
window can have the same name =)
"doFloat" forbids to change size of shown window.
Only window of cinelerra at screen with "Grid" layout in yesterday's
letter is result of closing other windows previous time of running. I
remove .bcast and have more windows now.
So, I think this problem is solved, but will be good change /WM_NAME /of
startup windows//from "x" to something more comfortableand write this
distinction of work with tiling managers to documentation.