[CinCV TNG] [PATCH] Add GreyCStoration plugin to Cinelerra-CV
feranick at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 00:37:58 CEST 2015
GREYCStoration is a rendered effect based on its counterpart
developed for GIPM. It can be optionally used as a realtime effect
but it is important to note that as a realtime effect it is slow.
GREYCstoration is an image regularization algorithm which is able to
process a color image by locally removing small variations of pixel
intensities while preserving significant global image features, such
as edges and corners. The most direct application of image
regularization is image denoising. The plugin uses the CImg library (in
particular the files GImg.h and plugins/greycstoration.h), from:
This patch improves that from the original website:
- Improved icon (replaces the original basic one)
- picon_png.h is now created upon compilation (as the other plugins)
- Adds a comprehensive description of the functionality of the
plugin and its parameters to the user manual.
- Code cleanup.
- Bug fixes:
- converted create_objects from int to void to fix missing return
- Fix use after free in static void* greycstoration_thread(void *arg)
(plugins/greycstoration/plugin/greycstoration.h) lines 448 that
led to a program crash.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 214612 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cinelerra