[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra not display after running

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:03:16 CEST 2015

Hi Einar,

I also have this problem of not re-positioning of the windows when you
start Cinelerra, for a very long time.

This is particularly the case of the window "Compositor" which covers
the start edge of the window of "Viewer". And it's the same on my second
screen where the window "Program" superimposed display "Levers" on the
left edge of the screen. I have to replace them every time in the right
place.

I oberve this problem with "Gnome Classic" (Ubuntu 12.04.5) as well as
"Cinamon" (LinuxMint-17.1).
But the problem of non re-positionnenement windows is absent, as well as
with "Mate" and "Xfce" in the case of LinuxMint-17.1.

See the following image captures.

Pierre