[CinCV TNG] From cinelerra.org....

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:21:37 CEST 2015

On 4/15/15 4:14 PM, igor_ubuntu wrote:
> Yes-yes.. ..
>
> // We've stabilized Cinelerra development combining the best of the work
> from Heroine Warrior along with the excellent work of the CV Group.
> .. ..
> With Cinelerra Unified, you can now realize your artistic vision,
> effectively and creatively.
> .. ..
> We at Cinelerra.Org have converged the best of Heroine Virtual and CV
>   (Community Version) in one single release.
> We updated the community code to match the advanced features of HV while
> integrating many popular features of the CV release into one.//

I haven't seen much effort in "updating the community code"...

But hey, patches are very welcome (seriously!, I am not sarcastic) to be
submitted to this mailing list for an open development and discussion.

That said, I am very pleased to see that the work taking place here
manages to somehow make its way upstream.

Nicola