[CinCV TNG] From cinelerra.org....

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:14:24 CEST 2015

Yes-yes.. ..

// We've stabilized Cinelerra development combining the best of the work
from Heroine Warrior along with the excellent work of the CV Group.
.. ..
With Cinelerra Unified, you can now realize your artistic vision,
effectively and creatively.
.. ..
We at Cinelerra.Org have converged the best of Heroine Virtual and CV
 (Community Version) in one single release.
We updated the community code to match the advanced features of HV while
integrating many popular features of the CV release into one.//