[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra not display after running

Einar R√ľnkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:20:52 CEST 2015

On 04/15/2015 04:49 PM, Yaroslav Shevchenko wrote:
> Hi to all!
> I have problem with cinelerra on my Gentoo.
> When I run it, window looks like invisible, I can see only borders.

Can you post a screenshot?

 > .... <

> A bit of GDB's magic advised by familiar programmer

> .... <

It is normal.

> Also from GDB: http://pastebin.com/M7ee0vmQ

It is not normal. There is a sort of hack to find out the with of the
borders around window. Usually it gets a bit wrong numbers. I do not
remember any reports that this hack hangs. I don't know any workaround now.

Can you compile the current git head? If you can I'll try to fix it, but
I need someone to test the fix. You are the only I know.

Thanks for the report.
Einar