[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra Beta testing - further TITLE error update

Rebecca ⠀ beccatoria at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:41:54 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

I tried using Mergelerra again after clearing .bcast as described below.  This changed the behaviour of the Title bug I was experiencing.  Previously I was able to change text colour but whatever I picked would default to Magenta, Yellow, Cyan or White (as detailed in the video I uploaded).  That was with the .bcast folder I had which was causing problems with the Wave and Oil Painting effects.

With a fresh .bcast folder the problem is different.  I now cannot change the colour and so it is set on the default of black.  I can open the colour wheel and move that around, but it is not reflected in the actual effect.

When running from the terminal I get the following errors:

BC_WindowBase::flush Video 1: Title not locked
BC_WindowBase::flush Video 1: Title not locked
BC_WindowBase::flush Cinelerra-CV: Color Picker not locked
BC_WindowBase::flush Cinelerra-CV: Color Picker not locked

Opening the "Color..." dialogue box from the effect's setting doesn't seem to generate any error.  Moving around the colour wheel in an attempt to change the colour seems to generate the "Title not locked" error.  Closing the color wheel dialogue box seems to generate the the "Color Picker not locked" error.