[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra Beta testing - video evidence

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:19:37 CEST 2015

I can't reproduce the issues with either the stable and merged. Can you
please try with a new .bcast profile?

To test:

1. From the terminal, backup your current .bcast folder.

	mv ~/.bcast ~/bcast_orig

2. Launch cinelerra and test the behavior.

3. To return to your original .bscast:

	rm -r ~/.bcast
	mv ~/.bcast_orig ~/.bcast

Cheers,