[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra Beta testing - video evidence

Rebecca ⠀ beccatoria at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:00:57 CEST 2015

Interesting - you are clearly not experiencing the same problems as me.  I have the below result in both Cinelerra and Mergelerra.  I am running the latest Ubuntu LTS (14.04) and build from Nicola's ppa.

I can't think of anything I've done to my computer that would lead to unusual behaviour in Cinelerra.  Would anyone find a valgrind log useful?