[CinCV TNG] Debugging motion blur

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:02:27 CEST 2015

Actually, Igor is right. for example, linearblur is a realtime effect as
motionblur, but it can be applied as a rendering effect with no problem.
In fact if you follow my steps for motionblur for linearblur, things
work just fine.

How about just preventing motionblur to be run as a rendering effect? A
simple workaround is to check is_realtime() in process_realtime. If
false, than the plugin should not continue (letting the user know of the
situation). This would be better than a meaningless crash.

Nicola