[CinCV TNG] Debugging motion blur

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:23:44 CEST 2015

Hi Einar,

that makes a lot of sense! Unfortunately, the interface is highly
unclear on whether a given plugin is real-time or not. As a fall back,
maybe rather than crashing, we could just display an error message?

The next question that follows: how can we simply determine if a the
user has not selected the region of interest? I guess plugin->track is
where the selected region is referred to...

Thanks,
Nicola