[CinCV TNG] Ctrl + V and Russian text

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:44:46 CEST 2015

I can not enter russian text using this key combination Ctrl +V
I get this
http://photoload.ru/data/0e/b4/55/0eb455492639b47ac2256bd3a3ed736c.png

This same situation in all brunches of the program and in Mergelerra.

I can without problems enter the Russian text from the keyboard.
But in CVE I can not enter Russian text using the key combination and
keyboard.

I can without problems enter the English text using  key combination Ctrl
+V and keyboard in all brunches and in Mergelerra

I applied this patch
0003-Call-handle_event-after-paste-in-BC_TextBox-button_p  to CVO,  but got the
same result.