[CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:34:40 CEST 2015

Hi Nicola,

I always use PPPs for all versions of Cinellerra.

Opengl would surely help, but I remember that Einar already told me some
time ago that OpenGL was non-functional on Cinelerra for a long time.

When I activate the rendering in the background of the timeline, I can
clearly see that it is my processor that does the work, while the video
card itself remains cold...

Pierre