[CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Rebecca ⠀ beccatoria at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:15:04 CEST 2015

I use the ppa. :)

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:41:44 -0500
From: feranick at hotmail.com
To: cinelerra at lists.cinelerra-cv.org
Subject: Re: [CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Pierre and Rebecca,
Thanks so much for your feedback. Just out of curiosity, are you using the PPA or your building from git? The reason I am asking is that the PPA builds are optimized with the -O3 flag (vs the default -O2). I experience a faster use of the plugin
 (and cinelerra as well) as a consequence of it.
For whatever reason, opengl support is disabled in the current plugin. Not sure if that would help, I am looking at this to see if performance could be improved with it.
Thanks,

Nicola