[CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:41:44 CEST 2015

Pierre and Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Just out of curiosity, are you using the PPA or your building from git? The reason I am asking is that the PPA builds are optimized with the -O3 flag (vs the default -O2). I experience a faster use of the plugin (and cinelerra as well) as a consequence of it.

For whatever reason, opengl support is disabled in the current plugin. Not sure if that would help, I am looking at this to see if performance could be improved with it.

Thanks,
Nicola