[CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Rebecca ⠀ beccatoria at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:22:20 CEST 2015

Interesting, I also tested this with still images and .mp4 video and found it slow but usable (although video playback was not).  However it was a lower quality .mp4. My computer is also much slower than yours.

I did not experience the same problem with Amplitude.  Other sliders still made an impact on the image. However there was a significant delay even with still images (perhaps 3 - 5 seconds.)