[CinCV TNG] Updated GreyCStoration plugin

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:13:07 CEST 2015

Hi Nicola,

I tested GREYCstoration.It seems to work, but, is it usable?

With a video sequence in DV (.avi), it is very slow,
with a video sequence in HDV (.m2t), is extremely slow,
with a video sequence in DNxHD (.mov), is unbearably slow.

As soon as I put the first slider (Amplitude) to greater than "0", it
becomes impossible to observe and calibrate the impact of displacement
of the other sliders on the image.

And my computer is fast enough: i7 (3770k) 3.5Gz, 16GB ram...

I believe a similar plugin, really only be usable when will use
multi-core and hypertread of powerful processors, or better yet, the
power of the GPU, in my case it is a Nvidia GTX 750ti-2GB with 640 cuda
cores.

Pierre