[CinCV TNG] [PATCH] close_all should consistently return 0, not 1.
einarry at smail.ee
Wed Apr 8 18:28:57 CEST 2015
On 04/08/2015 03:30 PM, Nicola Ferralis wrote:
> Hi Einar,
> Thanks. In addition to this patch, the only other recent one is "Fix
> copy and paste error in cwindowgui.C". I am not aware of any other
> outstanding one.
For me in unclear state are:
- Make result of division as floating without loosing precision (Mar,
18) - imho not important can be dropped
- Removed unused update_duration_boxes() in recordgui.C (Feb 28)
- Remove else condition that is never accessed in mwindowgui.C (Feb 28)
- Removed unused update_derived() in transition.C (Mar 1)
- Add returns to calls where missing. (Mar 3)
- Fix missing return in handle_event in zoombar.C (Mar 2)
- Add return to BC_Slider::activate() in bcslider.C (Mar 3)
> I also submitted, not as an official patch just yet but only as a "
> release candidate" of the GreyCstoration plugin for people to test. It
> works very well on my tests, but given its complexity a little more user
> testing would help before I submit it as an official patch.
It was extremly slow when I tested - question is how slow can a plugin be.
> I am still working on the motionblur plugin (to prevent it from
> crashing). While I found where the problem is (see my previous note), I
> cannot find why that is crushing cinelerra...
More information about the Cinelerra