[CinCV TNG] Bugs from Merge4.0.jt6

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:05:41 CEST 2015

Main brunch (CVO) can not interpolate (this is its feature) these
parameters: Feather, Value, Mode of keyframes of Mask.
But it can set keyframes for parameters Feather and Value.
And they immediately appear on the track.
CVO can not set (this is its feature) keyframes for Mode of Mask.

I do not know how it works in the HV.
Maybe tomorrow evening shall I know this.
:-)