[CinCV TNG] Bugs from Merge4.0.jt6

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:54:50 CEST 2015

// Keyframes for Mode of Mask - no problem. //

I'm sorry. I was a little wrong.
I meant keyframes for overlay mode (from patchbay), but mistakenly wrote
about Mode of Mask.

The situation with keyframes for Mode of *Mask* is the same as for Value
and Feather.
In order for me to see the keyframes, I have to completely reproduce the
movie.
That is the first keyframe appears on the track, but subsequent keyframes
appear on the track only upon its full play.

But changing modes for the keyframes of *Mask* (Subtract alpha and Multiply
alpha) does not occur !
Keyframes icons appear on the track, but actually changing the mask mode
does not occur.