[CinCV TNG] show and see the work done with Cinelerra

Haldun ALTAN altan at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 31 08:59:48 CEST 2014

Hello,

CONTINUED
 From another mail :))

***
Hope we'll be doing the same as users :))
(I'll put it in a new thread :))

***

Maybe we can see the work done by the users of this group and others
with cinelerra and appreciate all this effort of developping.
There is a vimeo group with Raffealla about cinelerra but everyone is
not member here (I think)
May be keep us informed just by a link and a few words about the movie
we made and we'll be happy to share it.
I mean this is what all this is about yes ? Making videos and share.

And may be have some page on website with simple links with a brief
explanation (Well that's some more new work :))

haldun.