[CinCV TNG] [CinCV] End of support for Cinelerra Ubuntu PPA

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Mon Apr 7 23:31:58 CEST 2014

Dear Nicola,

> versions, compilation has been terrible for new Linux users. A complain
> is always easy to throw out, so I set myself to help in what I know how
> to do. So, just as I do for other scientific software, I created the
> Cinelerra Ubuntu PPA where people can seamlessly install it in seconds.
> I hope it served some purpose and helped a few souls. I wanted to

Thank you so much for your service to the community in the past; your PPA was
very helpful to me, and I'm sure to a great many others. Your contriubtion is
deeply appreciated (and admired).

I certainly understand your decision to remove yourself from the maelstrom
before being caught up in it! Enjoy and propser in whatever you set  your hands
to next!

Sincerely,

Mike Morris
The Music Place
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 445-ARTS (2787)
Your Random Historical Quote:

    "...To do so we must show, not merely in great crises,
    but in the everyday afairs of life, the qualities of practical intelligence,
    of courage, of hardihood, and endurance, and above all the power
    of devotion to a lofty ideal, which made great the men who founded this
    Republic in the days of Washington, which made great the men
    who preserved this Republic in the days of Abraham Lincoln."

                    - Theodore Roosevelt, Inaugural Address, March 4, 1905