[CinCV TNG] (no subject)

Haldun ALTAN altan at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 7 15:41:24 CEST 2014

In first place I didin't want to write this, didn't want to argue.
Not because you don't care what can i think or write as member of this
group.
But just because this was poisin and you don't deal with poisin without
no harm.

Now it's différent.

This email is not already poisinning my day but also poisining, even
more, damaging our (my) group.
Overall some members of the groupe who helped me alot in my cinelerra-cv
experience.

Now I can't stand back.
Not that i have Don quichotte syndrome but I have plans with
cinelerra-cv and want to know if it just can be also cinelerra. And if
not at least make this one last with all thoose people willing to help
each other.

So I don't want to harm you in return with my words. But I'm not sure of
it, so excuse me in advance.

I tried to understand why you're that angry and poisinning ( I was going
to write hatefull)
i read Ichtyo's ( Really making names out of names ???) mails and yours

I got some points :

You don't want to be treated as a talker and try to proove the opposite
from the past.
We got your point that you financed, helped Adam Wiliams to get him
write down cinelerra and promote it.
That was in the past Thank you.
People with whom you had theese issues in the past says now "ok wait and
see. If he does better people will move anyway."
That's not fair enough ? You took the domain name to lead your own way.
isn't it ? OK. Then go on. Why you're dealing with a dead list and
trying to gather developpers from here ? ... You just have to create
your own dynamics with your achievements which will pull people towards
you isn't it ? Why try to demolish this one ?

You don't want to be treated as a thief. (Who does)  (I skip the "balls"
part.)
It's true. They say that you just hacked c-cv website and you're
prentending as if it was your work but worst you tell that it's the
continuity of dead cinelerra-cv.
I checked out. Isn't that the case ? Everybody can check out and see ...
(That's why I skip the "balls" part) so you better change it quickly
make it your own. Because the more they see more they will really think
of you what you don't want them to think.

Two more words about developpers and artists ...

I don't understand the credits you make on hiring and firing worthless,
lazy and ill developpers. Is that what is a mature thinking for you ? I
mean there is a real problem of understanding here. Everyone can make
mistakes but over hundred mistakes aren't YOU the mistake ? How can you
get credit for yourself out of your own mistakes ? ...

And last about artists ...
In my opion, artwork means to elevate humain soul (not the religous one
but the one with who we live until we die.) to a better understanding of
himself and by the same means of others. I can't now imagine how you
can, with all that hatefull thoughts about human beings in your mind,
manage a tool to help them to realise that achievement because you have
to talk with them and understand them in the first place before making
tools.

At the end ...

I don't know if I harmed you, pissed you off or any of that.
But I assure you I can tell all these in your face as I did for hundreds
more others. (Really, but without "balls" part.)
So I keep my reasonnable doubt.
Do your own work and if it's better, some of us from the group thoose
who are artists may even come who knows. Everybody changes even to dust.

I'm just asking you to stop ruining this group please.

Now that it's done I can finally go to work.

Haldun ALTAN