[CinCV TNG] [CinCV] End of support for Cinelerra Ubuntu PPA

magali m magm001 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:47:02 CEST 2014

Hey Nicola,
that's a pity because for me as an eternel newbie of gnu/linux system, but big user of cinelerra, your PPA was THE place where i could find the Cinelerra that i know, were going to work.
I participated 2 years ago with FlossManual organization in the writing of a cinelerra manual and of course we do lead people to your PPA .
I don't know what's the matter with Cinelerra CV and HW, i like this software beyond any wars, but i also know that the world of free software with the ethic of opensource and blablabla, do not impede to disagree in a negative way and make that things can turn bad, at the opposite side of the genuine will of most of the people/users.
Anyway, just wanted to cheer you up, and i am sure that your PPA did, does help and still can help a lot of people.
Whatever your decision is, i thank you a lot!
my best,
Magali
:)