[CinCV TNG] [CinCV Old] yuv 422

E Chalaron filmtransfer.ec at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:13:32 CEST 2014

Bonjour Haldun
Well ... yes.. the only way out to me is using quicktime then ffmpeg.
Or if you want you can export to x264 via yuv4mpeg.

Again I would stick to full RGB export because I am not even sure which
gamut is used in Cinelerra yuv system. Most probably 601 but I may be wrong.

Now  Raw to something. Haven't you tried DCraw? I am pretty sure you
will find a command line for Raw to Tiff and if not, email the guy, he
is really good and if you miss something throw a bit of cash for a patch
and he'll sort you out.

Patch by the way :
Did I write a patch ??? that's good news because I know about zilch in
coding :-)
The only one I was involved with was C41 for grading negative film scans
and we still need to get it into the official cv git or anyone that has
a git and willing to incorporate it. My friend Florent wrote it for me
when he arrived here in NZ under my testing / suggestions.
If you refer to Blue banana it's from Monty if I remember properly.

As for Blender, never tried it for my scans, but if Cinelerra collapses
then I will sadly have to make a move to it.

A bientot