[CinCV TNG] Issue with titles: ttmkfdir not available in debian

pier pierpilla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:47:33 CEST 2014

Hi all

I've been posting this on the old mailing list a while ago, but I guess
it has been lost somewhere in the server...

I've been trying to add fonts to my install (2.2 git-build in debian
sid) as per instructions in:
http://www.g-raffa.eu/Cinelerra/HOWTO/titles.html#_how_to_add_fonts_to_the_titler

Unfortunately the package  ttmkfdir is no longer in the available debian
packages (it is only available from debports and for m68k
<https://packages.debian.org/sid/m68k/ttmkfdir/download> architecture
only!).

I have downloaded the deb package from the ubuntu directories, but then
there is a problem with one of the dependencies in sid ( libgcc2
<https://packages.debian.org/sid/libgcc2>), exact same issue as with the
ttmkfdir package.

Before trying to manually install these two packages and possibly mess
my linux up, I send this out to check whether anyone else has faced this
issue and found a workaround.

Thanks in advance!  (Thanks Raffa for Granma's precious recipes)

Pier