[CinCV] Render error - file writing

Sean M. Pappalardo pegasus at renegadetech.com
Mon Mar 31 16:19:05 CEST 2014

On 03/30/2014 04:01 PM, Janos G. Komaromi wrote:
> I'm not a regular user of Cinerella, but today I created a small project
> and failed to render it. Rendering to m2v file, first the video, using a
> shell script that used to work in the past gives me a "write error".
> Does this something have to do with permissions?

I would certainly look at the script and check permissions on every file
it touches. Perhaps it has a hard-coded temp directory that doesnt'
exist or your account doesn't have write permissions on?

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo

This E-Mail message has been scanned for viruses & content
and cleared by >>smaRTmail<< from Renegade Technologies
http://www.renegadetech.com/