[CinCV] Render error - file writing

Janos G. Komaromi jankom at aaahawk.com
Mon Mar 31 01:01:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm not a regular user of Cinerella, but today I created a small project
and failed to render it. Rendering to m2v file, first the video, using a
shell script that used to work in the past gives me a "write error".
Does this something have to do with permissions? I'm working in my home
directory, and Cinerella had no problem recording the xml project file.
Only the rendering part fails.

As I said, rendering has worked a few years back with the same script,
so I don't know what's going on now. Have I messed up something since
last time it worked?

Thanks for anyone's input,

Janos