[CinCV] Announcement from Michael Collins (the new registrant of cinelerra.org)

Raffaella Traniello raffaella.traniello at g-raffa.eu
Fri Mar 14 10:56:01 CET 2014

Ciao!

I agree the present situation (doubled sites/projects) is unacceptable
and a decision must be taken soon.

In fact I'm trying to better understand the idea behind the new
cinelerra.org project but I'm having technical problems communicating
with Michael.

As soon as I will become more informed on the matter I'll be able to
speak up and give you my opinion.

So far I only have an opinion on the lack of good communication between
the two projects. But (if it is worth) that can be fixed.

Ciao

Raffaella