[CinCV] Broken Links

Rebecca . beccatoria at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:35:56 CET 2014

Regarding broken links -

Firstly yes that was the IRC log that I was referring to, though it's worth noting that while the link now works, it leads to a different page than it used to, and it's historical logs from 2008 and before rather than the current IRC log.  I have no idea if IRC is even still being logged?

Secondly, the repos I'm referring to are here:

http://cinelerra-cv.org/source_code.php

It's just a simple problem of the links to Einar and SimAV's repos still pointing to a "cinelerra.org" rather than a "cinelerra-cv.org" address.

Thanks!  :)