[CinCV] cinelerra theme helper

tuttoainternet di p.rampino e v.orlando snc cinelerra at skolelinux.no
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:52:23 +0200

--20cf307f307e37cb1c04a8f86707

If you cinecutie suv theme and you want to make also new theme easly:

http://www.tuttoainternet.it/kit/cinelerra-theme-helper.tar.gz
it needs inkscape to works. It's tested an cinelerra 2.1.5 and works but I
must complete README
It's easy to use:
unpack cinelerra-theme-helper.tar.gz on cinelerra root source
than cd on cinelerra-theme-helper
there is two scripts
./global_updater.sh

that changes folder and files icons on source and
./buildtheme.sh
that makes theme from model on (model/MODEL)
the theme compiling from svg source placed on model named MODEL
on exemple there are suv.dtheme new like cinecutie but with cinelerra logo

if you want to change colors only edit .dtheme on themes/ but if you want to
change appearance you must edit svg model/MODEL make new theme. ...
example on theme/suv.dtheme
after installing a new theme must be edited Makefile.am on ./plugins
./build_theme also install theme on ./plugins

that's all! I hope that some new theme will be included on cinelerra cv
source.

Paolo Rampino

--20cf307f307e37cb1c04a8f86707

If you cinecutie suv theme and you want to make also new theme easly:<br>
it needs inkscape to works. It&#39;s tested an cinelerra 2.1.5 and works but I must complete README<br>
It&#39;s easy to use:<br>
unpack cinelerra-theme-helper.tar.gz on cinelerra root source<br>
than cd on cinelerra-theme-helper<br>
there is two scripts<br>
./global_updater.sh<br>
that changes folder and files icons on source and<br>
./buildtheme.sh<br>
that makes theme from model on (model/MODEL)<br>
the theme compiling from svg source placed on model named MODEL<br>
on exemple there are suv.dtheme new like cinecutie but with cinelerra logo<br>
if you want to change colors only edit .dtheme on themes/ but if you
want to change appearance you must edit svg model/MODEL make new theme.
...<br>
example on theme/suv.dtheme<br>
after installing a new theme must be edited Makefile.am on ./plugins<br>
./build_theme also install theme on ./plugins<br>
that&#39;s all! I hope that some new theme will be included on cinelerra cv source.<br>
Paolo Rampino

--20cf307f307e37cb1c04a8f86707--