[CinCVS] Re: Cinelerra.org

Herman Robak cinelerra at skolelinux.no
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:55:16 +0200

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:48:05 -0400 (EDT), <mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Richard Baverstock wrote:
>> This email is going to Adam Williams (aka Heroine Virtual Ltd. or
>> Heroines), the owner of heroinewarrior.com and author of Cinelerra, as
>
> You're being a lot politer about it than I would.

  I, for one, am glad that he is polite.  Adam has posted to this
mailing list, as far as I know (broadcast@earthling, isn't that you?)
yet the cinelerra.org ownership has never been raised.

  Until now, our communication with Adam has mostly been through code
patches.  Adam responds in his changelogs.  After two years I think
it is safe to conclude that we shouldn't bother Adam with anything
but working code.  If he wants something else, he can tell.

--
Herman Robak